Jun 4 to Oct 8
Imagining Underground - A Public Art Project for the U- District Light Rail Station Construction Fence
Whether you are just starting out in farming or a seasoned producer looking to diversify your business through the creation of a value-added enterprise, Farm King County is here to assist you with all your farm business questions.
Thank you to Metropolitan Market: A sustaining market sponsor for the Magnolia Farmers Market 2016 Season.
Featuring farmer stories, recipes, cooking adventures and more.
Not all of the vendors who appear in our handy-dandy vendor lists will be at the market in a given week. Remember that produce is local and seasonal; some farmers grow different vegetables (or have cheeses or meats) all year 'round - others, such as berry growers, are only at the markets a few weeks or months.
Ride your bike to the markets!
- Alvarez Farms - produce
- Cascade Natural Honey
- Chao Chang Garden
- Collins Family Orchards
- Goose and Gander Farm
- Hayton Farms Berries
- Holmquist Hazelnut Orchards
- Ia's Garden - flowers, produce
- Kittitas Valley Greenhouse - tomatoes
- Living Planet Micro Greens
- Lyall Farms - fruit, sweet potatoes
- Mariposa Farm
- Martin Family Orchards
- Olsen Farms
- Present Tense Farm
- Providence Garlic
- Stoney Plains Organic Farm
- Whitehorse Meadows Farm - blueberries
- Yellow Belly Farm - honey
- Youngquist Farms - berries